Monday, January 05, 2015
My mom sent me this Olay all day moisture cream last October. I didn't really care about it that much and I haven't started using it until mid-November. Before, I am using the iwhite Aqua moisturizer. But it didn't really do its job of moisturizing my skin. So when I finished up one sachet, I did not bother buying another. Instead, I tried using the Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream. It already has Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF15. I use this after bathing and at night after showering and cleaning my face.
I noticed the next morning that my skin feels so soft and smooth, I can't stop touching it. I really like the effect of it on my skin. The dryness on the sides of my nose which is my biggest problem on my face is slowly going away. I really love using this product, So here's my review.
- Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF15 - Contains 56g of product - Price is around P350 for the 56g size
- Very moisturizing
- My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this
- Nice fresh scent
- Not sticky when applied
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Can be used under foundation or BB cream
- Can be used any time of the day.
- Easy to find
- No cons for me, actually ^_^
User rating: 10/10
I will definitely buy this product again.
So there you go. My full review of the Olay Complete Moisture Cream with SPF 15.
I hope you loved this review and found some good information about this product from me.
Thank you so much for reading and stay pretty. ^_^