Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Cheesy Pork Croquette

Today I will share with you my recipe of Cheesy Pork Croquette. I'm not sure if there is any other recipe's like this one out there or on other websites but I came up with this recipe on my own without searching google or browsing any cookbook. I just looked for anything I can mix together inside our fridge and made food out of them. Now I decided to share it. 

So here's my Cheesy Pork Croquette Recipe
 Ingredients:
1/4             ground pork
3/4 cup      cheese, grated
2                 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup      grated or mashed potato
3 cloves     garlic, minsed
3 pcs          green chili, minsed (optional, use only if you want it spicy)
1 tsp           garlic powder
2 tsp           seasoning
2 tbsp         flour
                    bread crumbs (since I can't find bread crumbs in our fridge, I used grated crackers.)


In a big bowl, Mix ground pork, grated potato and cheese, garlic and green chili. Add garlic powder and 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning. Mix well and add flour to hold the ingredients together. add the remaining seasoning on your bread crumbs if it's unsalted and mix well. take a small amount of your pork mixture, about a tbsp and make a log of it. Dip into egg and roll on bread crumbs. Deep fry until golden brown. Serve with soy sauce with kalamansi as a dip or simply use ketchup. That's it.



YEY! I made a recipe. I'm so happy. Anyway. I hope you try this at home and share with your family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment