Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer Hairstyle 2013

I am loving braids this year. I got so caught up in braiding my hair and wearing hair accessories when I saw this waterfall braid hair tutorial on youtube and found out that it is in fashion this time of year so I think I'm in the right track.

So anyways, I also posted my very own waterfall braid hair tutorial on my Youtube channel and also included the tutorial for the flower head piece that I used. Please watch my video if you are interested to see how I do the waterfall braid and maybe learn how you can make your own flower hair accessory that is very much perfect for the summer.

Here's my video. Hope you like this and if you do please thumbs up my video and if you want you can also subscribe. I am berrypink23 on youtube. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment