Friday, December 06, 2013

My Youtube Videos for September to November

So just to update my blog a bit on my activities on my channel, I will share some of my recent video uploads from last September up to the month of November. You might think it's going to be a lot of videos, But no, I didn't have too much activity on my channel as well. But here are my videos. Enjoy!

The first on is my September haul, I got a good quantity of to show in this video. Mostly beauty stuff. My makeup collection has really grown since the first makeup video I made on my channel. Almost every month I get to buy and receive new beauty stuff to add to my collection and I am really very happy about it.


Since the fall makeup trend is really popular these days, I decided to do a makeup look for it. I know I don't have all the resources for it yet, like the dark plum lip color or deep dark red, but Since I got a new Clinique lipstick from my mom and it is a brown one, I just mixed it with my pink flame and love that red lipstick from ever bilena and I think it worked well.

Now, this DIY video excites me. Because I have been wanting to do this DIY in a long time now. Finally, I did it and it turned out so nice. I already used it to the mall twice and I really like how it looked on my feet and I love how easy it is to make.
Yet another haul, this is for the month of October and November. I actually forgot to make an October haul video so I just merged both months together and this turned out to be a huge haul. The biggest haul I have ever had. Well, it was fun and I love all the stuff that I got. Most of it are from my mom, like 98.9%. I didn't even include my thrift store finds and the clothes I got from my mom as well. But I will include those in a different video.

Well, I think that is all for today's blog post. I hope you can watch all the videos I shared and like it. It would really mean the world if you could share it too. I need more views for my videos. hehe heh

hugs and kissy
Ciel <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment